Appreciation

Every year I pick a word to focus on...and this coming year of 2012
I have decided on the word...
APPRECIATION

Webster defines Appreciation:
ap·pre·ci·a·tion
noun
\ə-ˌprē-shē-ˈā-shən, -ˌpri- also -ˌprē-sē-\
Definition of APPRECIATION
1
a : judgment, evaluation; especially : a favorable critical estimate b : sensitive awareness; especially : recognition of aesthetic values c : an expression of admiration, approval, or gratitude
2
: increase in value

My definition:
To appreciate each other...to appreciate what I write and paint...to appreciate LIFE, and LOVE, and the wonderment of the universe. To have courage to listen to my heart and appreciate what it shows me...To let go of some of my old notions...to appreciate my spirit...to appreciate intimacy...to appreciate my creative unconscious and allow it to flow freely...to jump off the cliff and fly or out of the boat and swim...to embrace my inspiration ...

APPRECIATION: to turn toward my inspiration from within and get my arms around it!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...