Beginning...


It seems that this year I have left some of myself by the curb...That the things that make me happiest...that start my day of with thoughts and gratefulness have played less of a part in my life than other years. Now, I am not beating myself up about this...I am not down and out about it...I am not going to let it sit there without witnessing it...
Today, I am beginning again...I took out the paper...the paints...and I sat with myself quietly. This simple design came out in the mandala...and it showed me that it doesn't matter that I haven't kept up with my journal...that I set it aside till my voice spoke to me...I realized that every day you have the opportunity to start anew...to sprout...to grow...to rise up and do whatever it is that makes your soul burst with energy and joy.
So today, I had a beginning once again (in my nice clean studio) and it started my day off with a positive burst...And I give myself permission to enjoy it!
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...