Jill Badonsky

In 2003 (or 04) I was walking through Barnes and Noble and the title of a book called to me,
The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard) written by Jill Badonsky.  Maybe it was the colorful cover or maybe the subtitle: 10 guides to creative inspiration for Artists, Poets, Lovers, and Other Mortals wanting to Live a Dazzling Existence.  All I knew was this book was calling for me to purchase it....I took it home and couldn't put it down...I started my adventure with art journaling that very day! (something I had never done before) And oh the things I learned about myself...So much that I had to write Jill and let her know ...(a muse groupie!)

We started to become friends over the net and then I gave myself permission to take her Muse Facilitator class...and we got to meet in person...then I took her Kaizen Coaching Class...and  I went to stay with her in California for a Kaizen Muse workshop. Jill became my mentor, my friend, my supporter and cheerleader as I broke free of my cocoon.  She believed in me...even on the days I did not believe in myself.

So, to have her review my book....well I am blessed...

"The art and words in this book makes birds sing songs they forgot they knew how to sing..." 

Jill Badonsky, Author of The Nine Modern Day Muses and a Bodyguard, and The Awe-Manac: A Daily Dose of Wonder. (discover more about Jill at:  The Muse Is In )
Thanks Jill!
LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Let me hear your voice...