LAUNCH DAY FOR CREATING TIME!


Creating TimeUsing Creativity to reinvent the clock and reclaim your life

 Author:  Marney Makridakis


Time…

Webster defines Time as: the measured or measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists or continues .  We all look at time in many different ways, from “not enough time” to “too much time on my hands”.

How many times have you said any of the following about your time?
“boy, time sure does fly”….”I wish I had all the time in the world”…”I just don’t have enough time to do everything I want to”…and of course, “where did the time go?”

Marney Makridakis, has written a new book, Creating TimeUsing Creativity to reinvent the clock and reclaim your life. I can’t thank Marney enough for giving us the tools to look at time in so many different ways. Every chapter is full of journal prompts that allow the reader to find out more about their feelings on how they view time. These prompts allow you to dig deep into your soul and then show you a new path on how to better use your time. At the end of the journal process she offers a suggestion to put your words into an art form. Giving your thoughts a visual, where you can be reminded of your feelings whenever you look at it.

I had the great honor of doing several of the “Artsignments” for the book and I learned so much by doing them.  At a time when I was feeling blocked they gave me a clear path to follow. They offered to me words in journals that came straight from my heart and art work that graces my studio wall as a reminder every day to enjoy my time. Creating Time, is full of questions for your heart and soul, allowing the reader to find out more about themselves with every chapter, journal page and piece of art. 

Creating Time is the perfect book for everyone!  For those who think they use their time wisely, it will open up new doors.  For those who are having a difficult time giving themselves time it will guide them gently down a wonderful path of discovery. If you are looking for a book that allows you to discover more about yourself, or if you are looking for a book that shows you how to better manage your time, then this is the book !  If you are looking for a book that brings a message from your soul to you, or if you are looking for a book that allows you to be a work in progress, then this is the book! If you are looking for a book that is a fun and creative way to express yourself, then this is the book.  THIS IS THE BOOK!  You will be so happy that you invested in yourself and your time!  I know that I am! 
Start today, to reclaim your time:  Creating TimeUsing Creativity to reinvent the clock and reclaim your life     By: Marney Makridakis

 If you order Today, April 17 only, you'll also get over $125 worth of Artella merchandise.  To here to order
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...