I'M BACK.....

BONJOUR!
 

I am starting to get my USA time back...it has taken several days! What can I say about Paris...France...being in Europe... AMAZING! Everything about it was AMAZING...
the trip...the food...the people I met...the riverboat...the views...the history...AMAZING!
Did I say...AMAZING?!?!

While there I was reading a book by Eric Maisel, A Writer's Paris. Did I write in Paris?
Did I sketch in Paris? Did I paint in Paris? Alas the answer to all those questions is NO I did not! Why? Because I was in the moment...and I have no excuse other than to say I just did not do it... 

But it did reawaken my dreams for myself...it did reawaken the desire to come home and start up projects and writings...it did reawaken my sense of self...and then today across my mail came my message from Tut!  And I know that it is always possible to begin again!



patricia, the top 10 signs a really huge dream of yours is about to come true, are:
10. You regularly visualize the end result, the after-party, or beyond.
9. Every day you "show up," doing something about it.
8. You're not attached to how it will come true.
7. It really matters to you; you really care.
6. You know who the first 3 people are that you'll call with the news.
5. You're smiling and winking way more than normal.
4. Sometimes you speak and behave as if it already has.
3. It probably doesn't depend upon specific people.
2. You already know what your next goal is.
1. You keep whispering, "Sweet! Thank you! Yes!" with clutched fist.

Sweet! Thank you! Yes!
    The Universe

www.tut.com

LIFE IS GOOD!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...