# 15 In the moment...

I am starting to take hold of my own financial situation...I will admit it...I have not been the one to do this in the past...it was always done for me until the past few years when I had to do it...but now, I am looking a head to the future a bit more...but I realize that although it is important to save and plan, it is almost as important to live in the present moment...

I am taking this moment to arrange certain financial things because it is the RIGHT time...because it will help me in the long term...

Having survived the past 4 years what I realize the most is if I release myself into the moment of the day...that I am actually preparing myself for the future...For I am aware that things happen in life...that you really cannot prepare yourself for the unexpected...

So...I am starting to take hold of things that I use to leave to others... knowing fully that there will still be situations that I will be totally unprepared for. I am releasing into the moment today... I am present...I am aware that change always happens. But by being in the present moment today I look for the balance between what needs attention and what doesn’t...

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...