# 14 LOVE/HATE

Technology...I have a love/hate relationship with it!! Today, it seems to be on the negative side! I am taking an online class and I can't seem to get the video loaded for it...and when I do try to watch the video it is all choppy and broken sentences!
I have reloaded my software for quick time twice now...I have cleaned out the cookies...and cleaned up my server...SO WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?!?!?!

On the flip side...I love that I can meet people from all over the world...I love that I have information at my finger tips...I love that I can communicate and share who I am and what I do...

It's just that today is NOT one of those days!! So I am going back...I am taking a deep breath...And dog gone it....I am going to make this work!

OH YES...
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...