#3 Changing...

Change...I am changing...moving forward a little more each and every day...Sometimes it is necessary for a part of us to fall away before another part can come to life...I know it is a natural and necessary part of growth, but it is also often painful or if I am not aware of what is going on it is confusing and disorienting...but I am realizing that when I am confused that is often the message that tells me a shift is taking place...We know a lot of these shifts as they approach us...(coming of age...getting married...having babies...losing loved ones)... as we move through the seasons of our lives there are many times that we are saying good-bye to somethings in order to move on...(a broken heart from our first love...divorce...our children leaving the nest...death)

Lately I find myself breaking down the protective wall I have placed around myself...I feel I am safe...I feel I am healing...I do not feel confined or restless or unable to move...I am moving outside the shelter I have needed for a long time...

With this comes a mixture of happiness and sadness as I say good-bye to a part of myself and make way for something new to emerge in its place...I am evolving...I surrender to this process...with love and gratitude and welcome the new with an open mind and heart ready for the next phase of my life.
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...