#4 Reflecting

As I reflect on this week I can’t help but be aware of the changes that are appearing before me…knowing that there are so many steps that take me down my winding road of life. Each day, I am provided with new opportunities…As I sit quietly with myself this day, I am aware that there are times when I have felt that I have been in a never-ending circle where my actions and choices have led me nowhere but to where I have already been…that I have been stuck…making the same choices over and over again because I knew of no other way to choose…or felt that it was the only way I could choose.

I am noticing my actions…reactions…choices…I am understanding more…taking a more active role…finding that my past does not have to dictate my future…that I am free to move beyond some of the limits I have placed upon myself…make new choices…take new actions…be awake to the truth…find my own freedom…

As I reflect on this week I am aware that I am re-nesting…learning to test my wings again…re-awakening dreams…finding a faith in myself again…laughing…happy...evolving.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...