Rose-colored glasses!



In the Permission Slip book this is one of my FAVORITE pages....Probably because I love looking at things in a positive way...maybe because I have a bit (OK a lot) of a Pollyannish attitude!  But here comes the glitch...I usually think that everyone thinks like me...that what makes me happy makes them happy...what makes me sad makes them sad...

And what happens is when the reality of that thinking proves to be wrong, I get hurt.  Now, is this of my own making?...of course it is, I really don't think that people would deliberately hurt me...But I should never assume that everyone looks at the world thru rose colored glasses...I should never assume that everyone looks at the glass half full....I should never assume that what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Life with all its wisdom knows that this is the way I must live my life...rose colored glasses and all...it has brought me to this day and this place...and I am SO HAPPY here....

Today, give yourself permission to see the world in a shade of pink...it changes your perspective and I believe it just might make you happier...but that's my opinion ...go ahead...try it yourself!

LIFE IS GOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...