Thank-You


And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others.
Marianne Williamson

Today, I am taking this moment to thank all of the wonderful support, e-mails, and love I am receiving for the success of Permission Slips. My heart is full! 

I found the above quote by Marianne Willimson and it stuck me hard. The evening I bravely
sent my query letter into Storypeople, was a very difficult one for me. Michael was nearing 
the end of  his battle with cancer and I was feeling lost. I pulled out the journal of permission 
slips because I needed to find something positive to hold on to....and then the AH-HA moment 
struck me at 2:00am when I knew that I could not possibly be the only person looking for permission. And I connected with Storypeople. Michael always said.."When they publish your book" when I would say "If they publish my book"!   

And here I am over a year later...the book is out and I am hearing from those people who have
been needing permission and wanting permission.  And my heart sings with love and joy for Michael who believed in me...for myself as I venture forward...for all who have the book in
their hands and understand my message...For liberating myself...and helping to liberate others.

LIFE IS VERY GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. I never knew MIchael. But I've felt his indomitable spirit in your writings. I love how he loved you and vice versa.

    Congratulations 100 times over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch that ....
    10,000 times over!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your voice...