AHHHHHHHH.....

I have been having so much trouble logging into this blog site....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Seems because I set up a new e mail for my kindle fire use, my account from here was also compromised!
Hopefully I will be OK now!!  OH MY!

So, why did I set up a new e mail....I will be traveling the month of July....First to go and see/meet my son and his family...and then off to PARIS!  Yes, I know it is a hard life, but someone has to do it...so why not me!! My son, Jason gave me this kindle fire to use to send e mails while I am gone...this way I do not have
to worry about being in touch...and calling is very expensive...plus, I do not have one of those fancy telephone with a carrier....I have the old fashioned flip phone where I purchase minutes to use for the year!
I rarely use that phone...and probably spend more time charging it than using it!! LOL

So....HAPPY 4th of JULY to all....may fireworks fill your heart! See you in August!

LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Patty, have an awesome time. I agree, someone has to check on Paris, and you are the perfect one. Indulge yourself. Eat bread and cheese. Drink wine. Climb the Eiffel Tower. Sip French roast coffee in an outside cafe. Wear a beret. Spend hours in the Louvre. Buy some perfume. Kiss a Frenchman just because. Fill your soul to the brim with all the sights and sounds. Vaya con Dios.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your voice...