WHAT A YEAR!

To get back into the swing of things is not as easy as we sometimes think it will be!  We tell ourselves that today is the day...today is the day that we will do this or that...begin a project or finish a project...write...paint...The intention is good..the intention is there...but for whatever reason it just doesn't happen.  Now, one could beat them self up because of it...one could say they were lazy...unmotivated...OR one could say that the timing is off!

As for me...my priorities have shifted...they have changed. I am being ever present to my emotional well being. I am taking care of me...and although it may not involve pencils and paper...paint and water...it does involve my heart.

WHAT A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart has burst wide open...I am happier than I have been in years. I am ever present...I am in the moment...I am feeling loved and I am loving. I am dreaming in color...I am singing off key and dancing down the street...I am laughing more...smiling from the top of my head to the tip of my toes...I am present...

So, am I going to berate myself for not doing what I "think" I should be doing...or that others "think" I should be doing?  I am not going to do that...but rather I am going to continue to SMILE...I am going to continue to LAUGH...and I am going to continue to be PRESENT to this day...to this newly found happiness...and I am going to let it wash all over me with its rays of sunshine!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...