#12 ... Choices

Over the years I have followed certain paths of silence...where I do not share my thoughts with others...how I am really feeling...I smile when I really don't want to....but I am making new choices....I am telling my truths when I need to...softly and gently allowing my thoughts and feelings to be released...I am making a mental shift that allows me to approach anything with fresh eyes, and I can make that choice at any time without being fearful...fearful that I will be rejected...fearful that people won't understand me...

I am starting new with these choices...Giving myself permission to show myself...reveal who I am...I am remembering to leave room in the process of new beginnings to be kind to myself...because it takes time to become accustomed to anything new...knowing with each new choice of exposure I learn...I grow...I move forward.
I am moving forward...without fear.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...