# 13 Sleep...

I have always had a great deal of trouble sleeping...I am not sure why this is...maybe I think I am going to miss something good if I am sleeping, like a child who does not want to go to sleep...maybe my head reels with all the things I still have and want to do, and there are not enough hours in a day to do them all...maybe my thoughts keep me awake...I am not sure why I don't sleep well, but it has been going on for quite some time...

BUT THEN...there are those days when I could sleep ALL DAY...when I crave nothing but sleep...and I am not sure why that is...maybe it is my body's way of catching up from the lack of sleep...maybe it is an escape of sorts...maybe I am allowing myself to shut down...

I have had 2 days of sleep now...I mean really long sleep...and I feel refreshed...I feel as if I could take on anything...my mind feels sharp and ready to tackle whatever comes my way...I feel rested...

Sleep...it is required of us...we need it to refuel...re-energize...and I need to remember this...allowing myself to find a happy medium between little sleep and full on all day sleep...Learning that sleep brings me to this place of full energy.

Today, I am rested...I am ready...

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...