# 18 Reflection Friday...

I have been spending time this week in thought...thoughts about my past...my present and perhaps even my future...Thoughts that have run the scale of emotions... and I am walking forward with the realization that the more I focus on the positive things...the more positive I feel.

I have laid myself bare at moments...and I have also allowed such happiness to enter that I could burst with joy...I have seen the goodness that is in my soul and I have felt the anger...my attitude and my behavior this week has come from some unresolved issues...but my happiness has come directly from my heart...

Today, as I reflect on this week, I feel humbled...my eyes feel open...my heart feels full...Today, I venture forward with a loving respect for myself and others...a nurturing compassion...and I am allowing the goodness of life to fill me up.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...