# 21 Late...

I am posting this late tonight...my day went by rapidly...but the biggest thing is that I must of moved the wrong way or done the wrong type of bending, but I was in a great deal of back pain...I am not much of a complainer really...but today, I seemed to be doing a lot of "oh my back" or "my back really hurts"...In the past I haven't done much about my aches and pains (a sure sign of aging!)...but today, I took my good mother's advice...took some Aleve and turned on the heating pad and laid down to rest!! Again, I rarely spend the day lounging around on the sofa...in and out of sleep, but today after doing the things I had to do...well...it just seemed the only thing to do to stop myself from complaining about my back...

AND GUESS WHAT!
I actually feel better...YES that is right...Mother does know best!! LOL Now maybe the next time I have a cold I will mix up a batch of her honey and lemon mixture to cure that cough!! Sometimes it takes age to realize that you should listen to your mothers advice!!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...