# 22 Status Quo...

I have come to realize that I am one who really likes the status quo...Life as I know it!... CHANGE...well, not so much!! However, I also realize that change does happen and the status quo of life goes out the window, with or without my consent.
So WHY resist it??? It does me no good to...I can try not to have it happen...I can stomp my foot..try to do better...but in the end that doesn't really change anything and it works against me rather than for me.

Now mind you, I DO NOT, go about making changes at random...sometimes things just happen...somethings in life just change...and I know I have to stabilize and preserve myself in order to help myself survive and grow...
But the problem comes when I am attached to the status quo and I do not honor my growth...when I become comfortable even if the situation serves me no purpose...stunts me...or even knocks me down...

So...my question is how do I get the courage to challenge the comfort of the status quo?

I am finding that although there is pain involved with this...it can also be a bit liberating...letting go...allowing the flow...taking the risk...clearing out obstacles...Ah yes...the status quo...sometimes I just have to kiss it goodbye and trust that change IS going to lead me forward with my growth and happiness...

Today, I am trusting!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...