#23 Actions speak louder than words...

What we say and how we say things with our words carry a lot of weight, but it is our actions that bring those words to life. Everyone knows the saying..."Actions speak louder than words"...And many times the two do not line up...and it is then that I realize that it is easier to talk about doing something than it is to actually do it. Yesterday, I had to take a good look at my words and find the alignment between them and my actions.

I talk about my dreams...I dream about my dreams...but I also realize that it takes energy to bring those dreams into reality...and over the past year, even though some of my dreams have started to take shape, I have lost some faith in myself...And I realize that talk without action is a form of self-sabotage for me...

I discovered that my actions haven't really caught up with what I am saying I want for myself...So, I started to align my words with my actions...I am stepping forward with making my dream that has come into realization (my book that is coming out next year) even BIGGER by doing some of the things I feel are necessary to make it a success...

I continue on today with it...and tomorrow...and the next day...bringing it all to reality with each step...I am once again bringing together my actions and my words allowing my truth to be seen and heard!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...