# 25 Corrective Lenses...

Most mornings I get out of bed...make my coffee...feed the cats..and come into the studio to do my morning affirmation and then to get on this machine! After which I make a mental list of things that I need to do. I can't say that I truly take notice of much else during this time...I certainly don't think of the things that I don't need to do...

WHAT?

Well, I know I don't need to make sure that the birds are singing...I don't need to make sure that the earth is spinning...I don't need to make sure that I am breathing...these things and many more take care of themselves, without me having to do anything at all! You know...Earthly things..
And then there are the man-made things that I don't have to think about...things that unless something goes wrong with it I rarely ever think about...heat and electricity...cable...internet...you know the things that make life SO much easier.

So this morning I am taking time to notice...and one of the big ones for me is my glasses! My whole world would be fuzzy without them...I would not be able to drive...or type here...or paint...or see the things I love in clear view...BUT someone invented corrective lenses and I am SO GRATEFUL to them. Today, I am going to take time to notice a little more of the things that surrounds me...knowing that once again I have a new day to play in...that gravity holds me in place...that the sun is shining...birds are singing and I am typing...and that my corrective lenses give me the ability to take this all in..Giving me the simple knowledge that...

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...