# 6 Grateful...

Here it is early November and the weather is beautiful today...a chance to get outside and enjoy the splendor of it...taking time to be grateful for this day...
Which brings me to the decision of taking these writings in the form of Gratitude on Sundays...

Today, I am over come with a feeling of warmth...and the willingness to find ways to share that with those that I love by letting them know how I feel. Letting them know how grateful I am to have them in my life...and promising myself to open myself up more...letting them know that I value them...

I am choosing to be conscious about how and when I express my feelings...and I am doing that more openly lately...believing that the more I do this the stronger my relationship with others will eventually become...

Today, I am grateful for the opportunity to know and share love.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...