# 9 Dreams DO come true...

One night I put myself out there...I submitted a book proposal at 3:00 in the morning while the world was asleep. Perhaps it was the cover of the darkness of the night that made me brave...perhaps it was because I was so tired that fear could not touch me...perhaps I was stepping to the edge in order to fly...I just know that I pushed SEND and once that was done I could not retrieve it...I could not regret it...I had to let it GO and see what would happen...

So I fast forward to this night...under the cover of darkness once again...for the first time since that submission I saw the lay out for the book in the making! I saw my own book over the net in all its color...with all my art work...with all its words looking back at me...and it made me cry...I cried because it really is happening...I cried because Dreams really do come true...I cried because I believed in myself one dark night...I cried because I was happy...excited...proud of myself.

Its funny how sometimes we can give so much credit to others and never credit to ourselves...how we believe and trust and cheer on others...but rarely do we do that for ourselves...But tonight...under the cover of darkness, at 12:47 (which makes it the 9th of November) I am doing that as I sit here in my studio...I believe in myself...I trust myself...and I am cheering myself on as I reach up and look for that next dream floating right above me.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...