Balance..


Today, I am going to remember to balance myself...more so during this time of year with the holidays...there are things I have to do...there are things I want to do...and there are just things to do...So balance now is something that must be done.

For myself I am trying out my new wings...I am working on projects...I am going to bake and make things...I am going to be aware everyday to connect with my gratitude...allowing myself to rest to better serve myself and others...to open up wide and see all the happiness that surrounds me...and to clean out the cobwebs that sometime cover the window of my soul...

Today, I am going to remember to balance myself...allowing the love that I feel inside to release freely...

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...