FINALLY...

Finally, I am starting to feel better! I have been down with the flu...OH, I do hope no one gets this nasty bug...it had me down for a week! So today, I am trying to play a little catch up...I have deadlines looming over for some "SPECIAL" art work that will be available with the release of my book...
PERMISSION SLIPS...for your heart and soul.
There will be more to come on when the book will be available for ordering...and where you will find those links!
This is a terribly exciting time for me! I have managed to get some pretty wonderful women to review the book before the release date!! Again, I will post that when it is available too!
STAY TUNED!
I am ever so appreciative of my HEALTH today! And I am giving myself permission to work on my projects till my Muse needs to sleep!

LIFE IS GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about you. It's easy to take good health for granted.Feeling better is reason to feel doubly grateful! Glad to know you're up and at 'em again. Can't wait to see the book. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so swamped by work and life that I haven't had time to catch up on my favorite blogs, yours in one of the few blogs I have followed! It's such a joy and honor to read your sharing of heart, and you inspire me so often! I love you bunches my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your voice...