Sharing myself...


. opening up...
. being vulnerable...
. expanding...
. believing in the REAL ME...
. showing my weakness and my strength...

Today, I am connecting...opening up to look for opportunities to form connections.
I am exposing myself...more so than ever...I do not usually show my vulnerabilities...but I know that they need to be revealed in order to grow...to grow closer to others...and closer to myself. I am exposing the REAL ME today, and I have great hopes that by doing so I will be accepted with love.

I am appreciative of the courage that I am showing myself today...allowing others to hear my story...to see that I have weaknesses as well as strength...hoping that by doing so I will form new bonds...grow...flourish...expose my soul and my truths...

Today, I am sharing myself...

LIFE IS GOOD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. i for one am grateful for what you share. I love the mandelas.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your voice...