Layers...


viewing the layers...
. I see where there is growth...
. I see where there are dreams in the making...
. I see where there is confusion...
. I see where there is blockage...
. I see where I am letting go...
as I view my layers.

I am aware today of the many layers that I have...some I expose...some I do not. But as I look at them today I am appreciating the difference in all of them...the good of them...the bad of them...the growth...and the confusion all making me into the person I call ME!

I am aware today, how these layers are complex and sometimes sit on one another other times they blend together as if they are one. How as I appreciate them I can see where I am peeling some off and growing new layers...I am proud of my layers today, I am happy with each and every one of them...I am content...

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...