The Message...


.reach out and grow...
. pay close attention...
. know you have the power of choice...
. see your layers...
. dance...
. laugh...
. love...
. BELIEVE IN YOU!


Today, as I sat and did my little affirmation mandala, I noticed that there were a lot of the same elements in this one as in many this week...As I sat with this I realized that I must really appreciate the messages that were brought my way.

This week seemed to have a theme of being aware of my movements...focusing on the significance not the success...of allowing myself to be happy and to stop trying NOT to be...to be positive...and to choose my dreams...To be grateful and know that I carry strength, beauty and forgiveness...and most of all a great deal of Love.

To be aware of all the layers that make ME...ME...and that they are all good layers, even if at times I cannot see that. And on those days when I cannot see to remember to dance...because you get to choose how you act and react.
So, today, I am paying attention and appreciating the messages from my heart.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...