Aware...



Here I am once again sitting at my desk in the "messy" studio typing to you...
With my coffee beside me I share with you my morning thoughts...

I am aware that typing these thoughts to you in the morning is a very important
part of my life now...that it provides me with a connection...it provides me with
a peace...it provides me with a joy...it provides me with the moments that bring
me full circle.

I am aware that typing these thoughts to you brings me closer to my heart...closer
to your heart...closer to a completion that was only a dream in my heart
just a few short weeks ago...closer to the life that we have started as a family.
I am aware that typing these thoughts to you allows love to pour forth...love to be
the center more so than ever...love to show me the way.

So, once again sitting at my desk in the "messy" studio typing to you I share with you
my morning thoughts and believe that they bring you as much joy as they bring me as
our hearts entwine.

What can you give yourself permission to be aware of today?


LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...