FIRSTS...

This morning I am thinking of "firsts" and the difference a year makes...
Last year, I was moving through life...a different life because of Michael's passing. I was learning how to get up in the morning without someone saying..."there's my bride...good morning sweetheart"...I was learning how to cook for one...I was learning how to adjust to not going to Doctor appointments every day...I was learning how to be alone....There were so many "firsts" ...birthdays, holidays...emotional days...adjustment days...

And here I am a year later...once again going through "firsts" but in such a different way...with such different feelings...the first time talking with my son...the first time learning about his life and his family (with so much more to learn)...the first time we will be in each others company...there will be first birthdays (for ALL of US!)...there will be first holidays...and there are many first emotional days...

Life in all its wisdom has blessed us with "firsts" ...giving us a brand new day each morning to experience each other...this year has been an amazing series of "firsts" and my heart knows there are so many more wonderful and loving "firsts" to come.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...