Elbow deep..

Elbow deep in paint...sealer...wire and beads!  It has been a long time since I have done this much work...maybe a year. I have given it a lot of thought over these past few days...why does one let the things that they love slip...take a back seat...be put on a shelf for another day?

It's not like over the past year I haven't had the time to create...to follow my creative life. It's not like I haven't done anything creative either, because I have...making a wonderful treasure box for my little Lucy (the first gift I have ever given her!) and then there were the fund raisers that I participate in...among the few things I have done.

I use to do a lot more it seems...I submitted work to magazines...and I got published in quite a few. I use to have all sorts of projects going on at one time...wondering if I would really ever finish just one of them...

So, I wonder what direction I am going in...will I comfortably find my muse again to direct me? Will I be elbow deep in paint and pens and sealer...along with wire and beads after this project is done? Will I submit and jump back on my "get known nationally now" tour that started so long ago?

AHHHH...I wonder?

There are all sorts of possibilities opening up...

I am here...I am present...I am happy...

LIFE IS GOOD!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your voice...